AN ORAL EXAMINATION FOR APPLICATION JOB - 求職應徵英語面談會話


{Questions}

1.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement, I would like to
talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
我們已收到你的信和簡歷表,我想和你談談關於應徵的事。

2.We have received your letter and resume, we thought I would like to ask you
to come here for an interview.
我們已經收到你的信和簡歷,我們想約你來此面談


{Answers}

1.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume were received.
我的信和簡歷,貴公司已採納,本人感到非常榮幸

2.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
我對於有這個機會來面談,感到非常高興。

3.Yes, Sir, I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
是的,先生,我非常高興能獲得這個面談機會。


{Questions}

1.Where were you employed?
你以前在那裡高就?

2.What did you do in the past?
你過去曾做些什麼事?

3.Would you tell me your employment history?
請你把過去工作經驗告訴我好嗎?

4. What positions have you held before?
你以前擔任過什麼職務?

5.Have you bbe employed in this field?
你以前在這方面服務過嗎?


{Answers}

1.I have never been employed before, because I just finished my study.
我從來沒有做過事,因為我剛離開學校

2.I have been a secretary in a trading company.
我曾經在一家貿易公司擔任秘書

3.I have just graduated from college, I hope to look for a job.
我剛大學畢業,希望找份工作做。

4.I can do all kinds of office work, I hope you could give me the opportunity to work for you.
辦公室內各種工作我都能做,希望你能給我一個工作機會。

5.I have been a salesman but now, I can do public relations.
我曾做過推銷員工作,但現在,公共關係我也能做

6.I used to a primary school teacher.
我曾經擔任過小學教師


{Questions}

1.Where are your previous places of employment?
你以前的工作地點在那裡?

2.How many places have you worked altogether?
你一共工作了幾個地方?

3.What was your reason for leaving?
你為什麼要離開呢?

4.How long did you work there and why did you leave?
你在那裡工作多久,為什麼要離開?

5.When did you start work there and when did you leave?
你什麼時候在那裡工作,何時離開的?

6.How long did you word at each job?
你的每一份工作做了多久?


{Answers}

1. I have just graduated from college, and am now
looking for a job.
我剛大學畢業,正在謀職。

2.I have just graduated from college, I have not had
an opportunity to work.
我剛大學畢業,尚未工作過。

3.I have had one job since graduating.
畢業後,我曾做過事。

4.I have been employed as a secretary at a tading
company.
我曾在一家貿易公司擔任秘書工作

5.I have never had other job, this is my first time
to look for job.
我從來沒有做過事,這是我第一次找工作。

6.I thought the salary is too low.
我認為這個薪資實在太少了。

7.I have never had a job before.
我以前從未工作過。

8.I have been hunting for a job.
我一直在謀職。


{Questions}

1.What kind of work did you do?
你以前做過那一類工作?

2.What is your job in the company?
你在那家公司,擔任什麼工作?

3.What do you think of your present job?
你認為你目前的工作如何?

4.Do you enjoy your present job?
你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

5.How did you get to office?
你怎樣去上班的?

6. Would you tell me the general description of your
present job?
請你把你目前的工作,描述一下好嗎?

7.What is your monthly salary?
你的月薪有多少?

8.How much money are you making a month?
你一個月賺多少錢?

9.Would you mind working overtime at night?
如果有夜間加班,你會介意嗎?

10.Are you paid on a commission or salary basis?
你是拿薪水的,還是拿佣金的?


Answers

1.I have been the personal secretary to the president
of T&T, Company.
我曾擔任過T&T, 公司董事長私人秘書。

2.I am in charge of the trading department.
我是負責公司貿易部門。

3.I am a clerk.
我是文員

4.I have been in this field since I graduated from
college.
大學畢業後,我曾在這方面工作過。

5.I have done this kind of work for several years.
我曾擔任過這類工作好幾年

6.Although my present job is good for e, the salary
is too low to support my family.
雖然我目前的工作很好,但薪水太低,無法維持家庭。

7.I am responsible for the company's correspondence.
我是負責書信撰擬。

8. I have also been a warehouse clerk.
我也曾做過倉庫管理員

9.I went to the office by bus everyday.
我每天乘公共汽車上班的

10.I can type all kinds of the letter.
我能打各類書信文件

11.I often work overtime at night.
我經常在夜間加班工作

12. I hope to make $5000 a month for supporting
my family.
為了維持家庭,我希望賺5000元一個月。


{Questions}

1.How many persons are there in your family?
你府上有多少人?

2.What kind of occupation does your father do?
你的父親從事什麼職業?

3.How many brothers and sisters do you have?
你有幾位兄弟和姊妺?


Answers

1.My parents, three brothers and two sisters.
我家庭成員有父母親和三個兄弟.兩個姊妹

2.I don't have anyone, I am a single.

我家沒有任何人,我是單身漢。

3.My father is a retired civil servant.
我的父親是一個退休公務人員

4.My father passed away.
我的父親已經過世了。

5.My father runs an import and export company.
我的父親經營一家出入口公司

6.My father runs a shop in North Point.
我的父親在北角經營一間商店。


{Questions}

1.What do you do in your spare time?
你在工作之餘,有何消遺呢?

2.Do you have any hobbies?
你有什麼嗜好呢﹖

3.What's your hobby?
你的嗜好是什麼?

4.What is your favorite sport?
你最喜歡的運動是什麼?

5.What do you like to do during holiday?
在假日,你喜歡做些什麼?


{Answers}

1.I like to play baseball, tennis and badminton.
我喜歡打棒球,綱球和羽毛球

2.I have many hobbies, I like almost all kinds of
sports and I also like to listen to pop songs.
我有很多嗜好,幾乎各類運動我都喜歡而且我也喜歡聽流行音樂。

3.My hobbies are hiking, fishing and climbing mountain.
我的嗜好是遠足,釣魚和爬山。

4.I like to travel on holiday.
我喜歡在假期去旅行。

5.I like to listen music and to play piano and
occasionally go swimming and fishing.
我喜歡聽音樂、單鋼琴,有時候去游泳和釣魚

6.I also like to collect stamp, post cards, coins,
and match boxes.
我也喜歡集郵,明信片,錢幣和火柴盒。


{Questions}

1.Would you tell me what educational background
you have?
請你告訴我有關你的教育背景好嗎?

2.Which school or college did your attend?
你曾經上過那間中學或大學?

3.Which university did you graduate from?
你是那間大學畢業?


{Answers}

1.I graduated from school in 1986.
我是在一九八六年畢業的

2.I am a graduate of Hong Kong Polytechnics.
我是理工學院畢業生

3.I am a college graduate.
我是大學畢業生

4.I have a B.S degree.
我獲有理學士學位

5.I am a graduate student at Chinese University.
我是中文大學研究生。


{Questions}

1.Do you have any experience as secretary?
你有沒有秘書工作經驗?

2.How much experience do you have as a typist?
你有沒有打字員工作經驗?

3.How many works do you type per minute?
你每分鐘能打多少個字?

4.Do you have any experience as a cashier?
你有沒有收銀員的工作經驗?


{Answers}

1. Yes, sir, I have been a secretary in an insurance
company.
是的,先生,我曾在一家保險公司擔任過秘書工作。

2.I have received the secretarial training for
six months.
我曾受過六個月的秘書訓練。

3.Although I have no experience in this field, I am
willing to learn.
雖然,我在這方面沒有經驗,但是我願意去學習。

4.I am sorry to say that I have no experience in
this field.
很抱歉,我在這方面毫無經驗

5.I can type 50 words per minute.
我每分鐘打五十個字

6.I have several years experience as a cashier.
我有好幾年收銀員經驗


{Questions}

1.Why are you leaving your present place of employment?
你為何要離開你目前的工作呢?

2.Why do you want to look for another job?
你為何要找其他的工作?

3.Why do you come here for a job?
你為何到此地來找工作?

4.Why did you choose to come here for a job?
你為何選定到此地來謀職?

5.Would your present and former employers give you
recommendations?
你現在的老闆和以前的老闆都會幫你寫推薦函嗎?

6.What is the lowest salary you may consider?
你認為多少錢起薪,你才可以考慮?

7.What is your expected salary?
你希望的薪水待遇是多少?

8.Do you think you are qualified for this work?
你認為你能勝任這份工作嗎?

9.Are you able to take this job?
你能擔任這份工作嗎?

10.This job is not in Taiwan, are you willing to work in
other places?
這份工作地點不在台灣,你願不願意到其他地方去工作?

11. This job offers you $5000 a month plus room and board,
would you be interested?
這份工作是一個月五千元,包括食住,你對它有興趣嗎?

12.The starting salary is not very high, because this is
a new company.
因為本公司是新成立的,故起薪並不很高。

13.You are employed, when will you start to work?
你被錄取了,你什麼時候可上班?

14.Would you like to start work on Monday?
星期一就來上班,如何?

15.If we decide to hire you, we will notify you by mail.
如果我們決定雇用你,我們會寄信通知你

16.I hope you will be hapy working with our firm.
我希望你在我們公司裡工作愉快。


{Answers}

1.I am hunting for a job of higher wages.
我正想找一份薪水較高的工作

2.I would like to change my present job because of the
transportation problem.
因為交通問題,我想更換我目前的工作

3.I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity
for advancement.
我希望找一個可以提供我升級機會的工作

4. I learned about it from your advertisement in the newspaper.
我是從報紙上你們刊登的廣告知道的。

5.Think you so much for your consideration,then I will wait
to hear form you.
謝謝你的關照,那麼,我就等候你的消息吧!

6.Thank you, I will be expecting your call.
謝謝你,我就等候你的電話。

7.Thank you for hiring me, I am very proud to be employed.
by your company.
謝謝你錄用我,承蒙貴公司錄用,本人深感榮幸。

8.I can start to work whenever it is convenient for you.
只要你方便,我隨時都可以開始工作

9.I think I can, I don't mind hard job.
我想,我能辦到的 ,我不怕工作困難

10.I have done this type of work before.
我以前曾做過這類工作

11.No problem for me, I believe I can do any thing for you.
對我來說,毫無問題,我相信我能為你做任何事

12.I have never done this work before, but I will try
very hard.
我以前從未做過這類工作,但是我願意去試一試。

13.I am not familiar with the nature of the job, nor
with your
company policy, so I don't dare make any statement.
我既不熟識工作性質,也不瞭解貴公司的政策,所以,我不敢發表任何意見。

14. Your company is the largest and best one in this line
of business.
貴公司在這一行裡,是最大最好的公司。


{Questions}

1.Which school or university did you attend?
你就讀哪所學校或哪所大學?

2. Have you graduated from college?
你大學畢業了嗎?

3.Which university did you graduate from?
你是那間大學畢業的?

4.What did you major in college?
你在大學讀那一系?

5.What did you take up in college?
你大學讀什麼?

6.What courses did you like the most?
你最喜歡那幾門功課?

7.Which courses did you like the best?
那些課程你最喜歡?

8.Why did you take chemistry as your major?
你為什麼主修化學呢?

9.What made you decide to study chemistry?
你為什麼會決定讀化學的呢?

10.What determined your selection of Business A
dministration as your field of study?
你怎麼決定要學企業管理呢?

11.Why did you take Business Administration as
your major?
你為什麼學工商管理?


{Answers}

1. I attended ST, Stephen School and "TWed2k" University.
我上過聖史提芬中學和"台灣edonkey"大學-(哈哈,暗藏玄機..)

2. After completing my primary school education,
I entered TWed2k School, I graduated in 1988.
我讀完小學以後就入了台灣edonkey中學,於一九八八年畢業

3.I was boren ,raised and educated here in Taiwan,
I graduated from Method College in 1984, Then I went
to National Taiwan University and studied in
the Department of commerce and graduated only last year,
Now I am a graduate student at the same university
studying International Trade.
我生在台灣,長在台灣,讀書也在台灣。我是求法書院畢業的,
後來上台灣大學商學系去年才畢業的。現在我仍然在台灣,
在國際貿易系讀研究院。

4.I've graduated from college.
我已經大學畢業了。

5.I was in college for two years.
我在大學上了兩年

6.I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
我有個文學士學位。

7.I am still a student.
我還是學生。

8.I am a postgraduate at Ching-hwa University.
我在清華大學讀研究院

10.I majored in chemistry.
我主修的是化學

11.In college, my major was Home Economics.
在大學的時候我主修的是家政

12.I liked imternational trade and international
relations the best.
我最喜歡國際貿易和國際關係

13.My favorite subject was history.
我最喜愛的一科是歷史

14.Because I was interested in chemistry and I wanted
to become a chemist.
因為我對化學有興趣,我想要做一個化學家

15.Because I wanted to integrate it into my father's
business, thereby improving it.
因為我要把化學應用到家父的生意,藉以改善他的生意。

16.Because it would aid me in a more complete
understanding of our business.
因為化學可以幫助我更加了解我們所經營的事業。

17. Because it is an ever-changing, mobile profession.
因為它是一門千變萬化的行業

18.I took business administration as my major because
there are greater demands for a man with these
qualifications.
我學企業管理是因為這種人才很吃香

19.Because my father owns and operates a factory,
He's experienced, he worked his way up from an apprentice
to the president of that company, but I'm not experienced,
I wanted to study Business Administration so that I could
help him to develop his business in scientific way.
因為家父經營一所工廠,他很有經驗,他是從學徒一步一步升到總經
理的,可是我不是,我想學工商管理,這樣我可以幫助他用科學的方
法來發展他的生意。

20.As administration is an important aspect of any field,
I knew it would aid me in any profession.
行政管理在千行百業中佔著重要方位,我認為無論做那一行它都會
對我有用的。

21.Because I wanted to work for the government in the
administration offices.
因為我想在政府和行政機構工作。


{Questions}

1.Do you speak a foreign language?
你會講外國語言嗎?

2.Do you speak English?
你會講英語嗎?

3.Do you read and write Japanese?
你會讀寫日文嗎?

4.Do you read and write any other language?
你會讀寫其他語言嗎?

5.How long have you been studying English?
你英語學了多久?

6.How long ago did you start your class in English?
你多久以前才起始上英文課?

7.When did you begin to learn English?
你是何時起學英語的?

8.Why did you study English?
你為什麼讀英語?

9.How come you took English lessons?
你怎麼開始學英文的?

10,How's your English?
你的英語好不好?

11.Do you speak the language well?
你講得好嗎?

12.Is your English good enough to work in
an American firm?
你的英文在美資機構做事夠不夠用?

13.Do you know the language well enough to communicate
with English speaking people?
你的英文程度和講英語的人交談行不行?

14.Do you think your English is good enough to do
desk work?
你想你的英文程度可以做文書工作嗎?

15.What language do you speak other than Chinese?
除了中文之外你還會那國語言?

16.How many languages do you speak?
你會講幾國語言?

17.What other dialect do you understand?
你還懂那種方言? (Taiwaness 台語)

18.Do you understand the shanghaiese?
你識上海話嗎﹖


{Answers}

1.Only enough to carry on a simple conversation.
只可以講簡單會話。

2.Yes, I speak it well.
是的,我講得很好

3.I understand English better than I can
express myself.
我英文聽的能力比我表達的能力強

4.Yes, I can do both well.
是的,我讀寫都會

5.No, I only speak the language.
不會,我只會講。

6.I speak the language better than I read and write.
我講的比我讀和寫的好....(我說的比唱的好聽...要怎麼說)

7.Only a short time.
只學了不久。

8.I began learning English when I was six.
我從六歲就開始學英文

9.I started to learn English when I was in the primary school.
我從小學的時候就學英語

10.I have been learning English for more than sixteen years.
我英語學了十六年以上。 (但是奇怪了,還是不會講英文...)

11.I have been studying English since I was in primary school.
我從上小學的時候就學英語

12.I've been speaking English all my life.
我講了一輩子的英文了。

13.I'm bilingual.
我會講兩種語言。

14.Because I was interested in it.
因為興趣關係

15.Because there's a great demand in the world for
the usage of English.
因為世界上用英語的地方比較多。

16.Because I thought if I learned English well, It would
help me in getting better jobs.
我想要是我把英文學好了,可以找到比較好的工作。

17.I majored in English language so that I could more
clearly express my ideas in that language.
我主修的是英語,這樣子可以清楚的用這種語言表達我的意見。

18.Because English is the best language of communication.
因為英文是溝通思想最好的一種語言。

19.English has become an international language, No matter
where you go, English is always commonly used, It is
convenient to know the language.
英文已經成為一種世界語言。不論你到那一國去,英文都普遍用
得到。如果會英語就方便多了。

20.Pretty good, I used to be an interpreter in English.
不錯,我以前是英文傳譯員。

21.I speak the language well, I've had ten years of it.
我講得很好,我學過十年了。

22.I can do translation work without difficulties.
我擔任翻譯工作沒有困難。

23.I think so, I used to be an interpreter.
我想可以的,我以前做過翻譯員。

24.The amount of English I know enables me to do
general desk work.
我的英語足可以做普通文書工作

25.I believe the amount of English I know is sufficient
to work in an American firm.
我想我的英語在美資機關做事絕沒問題。

26.Only Chinese and English.
只有中文和英文。

27.Other than Chinese, I speak English. I learned
some Spanish in school, But forget all of it.
除了中文,我會講英語。在學校我學過西班牙文,現在全忘了。

28.I speak a little bit of everything, but none of
them are very good.
我什麼話都會講一點點,可是都不太好

29.I speak about twenty-some languages, I'm a
linguistic genius
我會講二十種語言。我有語言天份。

30.I am a native, I was born and raised here, I speak
the dialect perfectly.
我是本地人,我生長在這裏,本地話我都懂。

31.I speak the Shanghai dialect, Szechuan dialect,
Cantonese and, of course, Mandarin.
我會講上海話,四川話,廣東話和國語。


{Questions}

1. Can you drive?
你會開車嗎?

2. DO you ride(drive) a motorcycle?
你會騎摩托車嗎?

3.How will you get to work each day?
你以後怎麼來上班呢?

4.Do you have experience in secretarial work?
你有秘書工作的經驗嗎?

5.Have you ever held a secretarial position?
你曾經擔任過秘書的職位嗎?

6.Have you ever done any cleriacal work?
你曾經做過書記工作嗎?

7.Have you ever done any correspondence wrok?
你做過文書方面的工作嗎?

8.Are you an experienced telephone operator?
你是一個有經驗的接線生嗎?

9.Do you know howto operate a telephone switchboard?
你會操縱電話總機嗎?

10.Have you any experience with a computer?
你有使用電腦的經驗嗎?

11.Do you use any kind of edonkey's software?
你會使用任何一種驢子嗎?

12.How much experience do you have as a secretary?
你有多少秘書工作經驗?

13.How many words do you type per minte?
你每分鐘打多少字?

14.Can you use a typewriter?
你會用打字機嗎?

15.Did any of your previous positions require typing?
你以前的職位中有沒有需要打字的?

16.Do you take(write) short-hand?
你會速記嗎?

17.Can you dictate?
你會筆錄嗎?

18.Do you have any selling experience?
你有推銷經驗嗎?

19.Have you ever done any selling work?
你曾經擔任過推銷工作嗎?

20.Are you familiar with salesmanship?
你對推銷經驗熟悉嗎?

{Answers}

1.Yes, I can drive. I have driven a car for seven years.
我會開車,我已經開車開了七年了。

2. I have a license to drive a motorcycle.
我有機車的駕駛執照。

3.I will ride my motorcycle to work each day.
我每天會騎機車來上班的。

4.Yes, I am presently working as the personal
secretary to the president of T.T,Corporation.
我目前是T.T公司董事長的私人秘書。

5.Yes, indeed, I work in a library for two
years right after college.
是的!做過!做過!我大學畢業就在圖書館做了兩年。

6.No, but I know the duties that a secretary
has and believe I can accomplish the duties.
沒有,不過我曉得一個秘書應該做的事情,我覺得我可以勝任這份事情。

7.Yes, I was a secretary for an insurance company.
是的,我在一家保險公司做過秘書。

8.No, but I can type and take dictation.
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    蛋麻 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()